- Handles the processing of assigned bills and invoices and verifies the validity of the transactions and the adequacy of the supporting documents of the disbursements.
- Process cash advance liquidations of assigned units.
- Prepare Trial Balance and other monthly financial reports. Ensure availability of accurate accounting information for management reference.
- Prepare Trial balance and other financial reports of the Provident Fund/Retirement Fund System.
- Perform other related task that may be assigned.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in Accounting, must be CPA
- Completion of at least 18 units of a Master’s Degree is an advantage
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- BoA Accreditation is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Business Solutions or SAP software is an advantage