ACCOUNTS OFFICER (ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION)
Location: Quezon City
- Client Management
- Manages relationship with the clients thru regular meetings and client visit.
- Ensure that all client concerns are properly addressed on a timely basis.
- Collate and analyze all submitted client visit reports and develop strategies to ensure that our clients are provided with feedback of on-site activities on a regular basis.
- Ensure prompt service delivery to the clients within the scope and budget.
- Identify business opportunities with the clients and initiate business expansion.
- Represent the company to client meetings.
- Perform client review and analysis on a regular basis.
- Project Implementation
- Coordinate with respective interface on matters pertaining to project planning, defining project scope and all activities pertaining to specific project.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Prepare schedule and see to it that these schedule are followed and monitored.
- Ensure that manpower requirements are provided on time.
- Manage project cost effectively.
- Ensure that safety measures are properly implemented within the project.
- Manages supplies, materials and equipment use in the projects. Ensure delivery of supplies and materials within the schedule.
- People Management
- Effectively delegate tasks to the team members.
- Conduct performance appraisal for the team.
- Encourage continuing learning among the team members.
- Provide necessary coaching, mentoring and training to the team members.
- Reports to the Business Unit Head and VP for Operations on all Operational activities on a regular basis.
- Strictly implement occupational safety and health practices within the work place to maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Maintain and implement QMS standards at all times.
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned as necessary.
- 2-5 years of experience as an Account Officer/Facilities Officer, managing clients for construction and engineering companies or clients
- At least 1-2 year(s) of related Supervisory experience for this position or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering, Construction or equivalent.
- Willing to work in QC
- Available to start immediately