- Location: Quezon City
The Logistics Specialist is in charge of processing the purchase requirements of all business units, with the current specifications, on the appropriate level of quality and for appropriate value. Implement the principle of openness and transparency and ensure that vendors are selected fairly and objectively with the highest standards and appropriate levels of disclosure.
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct canvassing of the requested items
- Prepare purchase request
- Prepare purchase order
- Monitoring of deliveries
- Prepare request for the payment and have it approved by the Logistics Head, Finance Head and by the President or the Chairman
- Maintain filing of all pertinent documents
- Conduct processing of supplier’s accreditation
- Conduct supplier’s evaluation
- Responsible for the prompt submission of KPM’s
- Responsible for the prompt submission of the weekly status report
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, processes, procedures of the company
- Comply with all the safety and health practices being implemented in the work place
- Ensure compliance with the company Quality Management System
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Driving skill is a must
- Professional Driving License restriction 1 2
- Proficient in the usage of computers, negotiating skills, Customer Oriented and Communication Skills
- Full-Time position(s) available.