Job Position: Payroll Assistant
Location: Quezon City
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer’s social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Follow Payroll Department’s policies and procedures
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s degree course, preferably business or finance related
- Has at least 1 year experience as Payroll Assistant
- Willing to work in Quezon City
- Can start immediately