- Makati-Manila Bay
- All Home Bulacan Antipolo
- Assists/advice customers to find product selection they are looking for,
- Responsible for timely and proper display and replenishment of merchandise;
- Keeping up to date with Special Promotions and putting up displays;
- Receives and check accuracy of all products deliveries and reports discrepancies immediately;
- Conducts inventory as scheduled;
- Identify and segregate items for pull-out damage, dirty and slow moving;
- Safeguard merchandise from external and internal losses (e.g. theft, damage, etc.);
- Maintains orderliness and cleanliness at the selling and stockroom area;
- Responsible in dealing with the customers complaints;
- Responsible for the security within the store and being on the look-out for shoplifters and fraudulent cards etc.,
- Prepares and submit accurate reports on time;
- Provides fast, efficient and courteous service at all times to customers;
- Provides accurate and timely feedback to RAS for store related concerns and other related thereto.
- Involved in stock control and management,
- Ensures the achievement of sales targets
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational/Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati-Manila Bay, Bulacan Antipolo, Pampanga, and Davao
- With 6 months to 1 year related work experience required.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Carries the values of excellence, teamwork, leadership, honesty and integrity.
- Willing to do roving