Sourcing and Purchasing
- Checks purchase requisitions if all information is correct and advise requisitioner if timeline given is within the purchasing process lead-time.
- Do the initial Request for Quotation (RFQ), Request for Price Proposals (RFP) to preferred supplier base, and secures the RFQ, RFP in the required timeline, noting price movements, stock availability, and price validity.
- Fax the approved Purchase Orders upon instruction and confirms the agreed delivery schedule.
- Prepares the P.O. for check request for payment processing to Finance Dept.
- Monitors the timely delivery of items ordered and makes follow ups on items still undelivered on the scheduled delivery date, incomplete or partial deliveries, change or returned items status, as well as warranty claims. This will also include order tracking, and delivery confirmation.
- Observes the P.R. – P.O. – Delivery – Payment Cycle times.
- Encodes the inventory report given by the housekeeping personnel (janitorial supplies) and maintenance personnel (electrical, tools and equipment) and makes the necessary reconciliation if necessary. This also includes Air-conditions, Fire Extinguishers, Two-Way Radios, and Emergency Lights.
- Tracks janitorial/maintenance supplies, usage and replenishment requests given by the operations personnel in order to forecast supplies ordering.
Records and File Management
- Filing of Purchasing Documents, Supplier Service Reports, Trouble Call Reports and other related documents, properly labeled for easy reference and updating.
- Filing of Gov’t Accreditations and Certifications, ICARE, NTC Licenses, NBDB.
- Assist in securing the government required documents of suppliers i.e. Business Permits, DTI or SEC Certificates, BIR 2303.
- Filing of Supplier Information Sheets and Suppliers / Vendor Evaluation
- College Graduate
- 1 -2 e years work experience in handling events, activities, field trips and in purchasing
- Detail oriented and must be willing to work in Taguig
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, Email, and internet applications
- Good communication skills in English, written and spoken