- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Profeesional License Exam), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skills in Building and Facilities Management, Health and Safety Management.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field is required for this position
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced specializing in Engineering-Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- With knowledge in machine troubleshooting, can read mechanical and electrical diagram
- With knowledge in preventive maintenance system, and high technical and management ability
- Ensure that any time of equipment is working properly by performing routine maintenance and troubleshooting
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Can handle people by prioritizing on coaching and motivating other members and establishing suitable goals and action plan.
- Perform other task under his field of competency