Location: Rosario, Batangas
- Feeding & Monitoring of Animals
- Bathing of stocks & cleaning of barns & surrounding
- Report Daily Feed Intake of handled stocks in a particular building(s)
- Properly execute tasks during the Batch Activities and Transfers from one section to another.
- Administer or Assist in the Vaccination and/or Medication of animals.
- Preferably High School Graduate but not required, even Elementary School Graduate or Undergraduates as long as fit to work in the piggery farm and have the concern for animals and with good leadership capability.
- Preferably with 6 months to 1 year working experience in the swine production on a specific section in swine operation.