DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the operation, maintenance and improvement of facilities equipment.
- Assists the Facility Engineer to repair, maintain and solve problems in the facility.
- Perform regular monitoring of all facility equipment and reports potential and existing problems to Facility Manager.
- Perform minor maintenance to facility equipment. Monitor and assist if necessary, third party suppliers in planned & major maintenance.
- Must possess at least a high school diploma, vocational diploma / short course certificate in electrical/electronic, engineering, electromechanical or equivalent.
- Can do electrical works, preventive and maintenance of AC, have knowledge in genset, pumps and other mechanical equipment, can do plumbing or carpentry or welding. Experience in Facilities is an advantage.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Considerable knowledge of tools and equipment used in electrical and mechanical trade.
- Ability to maintain a positive and constructive attitude and work effectively in dynamic work environment.
- Willing to work in West Avenue, Quezon City