Location: West Avenue, Quezon City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Assist in identifying training and development needs through one-on-one, FGD, review of relevant literature test, records and reports.
– Support the timely delivery of the training and learning calendar and other programs related to organizational, team and individual development programs.
– Coordinate with various departments regarding training schedule, participants, requirements and training effectiveness and feedback.
– Organize training manuals/modules, materials and ensures that all training equipment are in good working condition for the scheduled training.
– Monitor, measure, evaluate and report on training effectiveness and feedback.
– Budget analysis, allocation and requesting for funding.
– Coordinate and handle training related logistics requirements for both internal and external training.
– Maintain and organize all training materials, documents, modules, records, and system.
– Assist and support HRAD and OD initiatives.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in: Education major in English, Human Resource/Industrial Psychology or Mass Communications.
– Must have 2 years experience specializing in training & development, and organizational / occupational development
– Can singularly facilitate and/or conduct training covering sales, customer service, team building, communications, process improvement and other training related to the development of an organization.
– Able to create/develop new training modules related to employee development.
– Strong planning coordination and time management skills.
– Grit for Change Management is an advantage
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Proficiency with MS Office.
– With passion in training.
– Can start immediately.