Location: Balintawak, Quezon City
- Deliver boxes while operating a tractor-trailer truck, sometimes over intercity routes or spanning several states.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record amount and type of cargo being delivered.
- Take orders for new delivers.
- Drive long distances.
- Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows.
- Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
- Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws.
- Inspect their trailer before and after the trip, and record any defects they find.
- Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
- Keep a log of their activities.
- Reports serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
- Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
- At least high school graduate
- With at least 1 year work experience in the same field
- Has a driver’s license with restriction code 1 2 3 8
- Familiarity of Metro Manila area
- Knowledgeable about traffic laws
- must have a clean driving record
- Must be a safety conscious person
- Must be focused, confident, and observant