– Performs a variety of semi-skilled work in the maintenance and repair of the company’s wastewater treatment plant facilities and equipment to include: scrubbing, steam cleaning, painting, basic carpentry and mechanical repair, changing oil and HVAC filters to assure a safe working environment.
– Makes periodic rounds to monitor, adjust and maintain wastewater treatment plant equipment to achieve desired process control objectives.
– Inspects and cleans equipment; removing obstructions and debris in traps, pumps and sewage wet wells.
– Enters empty tanks and other confined spaces in order to perform inspections, cleaning, and maintenance.
– Assures proper equipment operations and conducts initial troubleshooting evaluation; monitors variable drives, various pumps, motors and drive units for proper operation. May perform or assist with required maintenance, repair or replacement.