1. Supervise and oversee the team on their daily tasks.
2. Handles InterCompany Account Receivables & Account Payables.
3. Preparation of B/S Account Analysis.
4. Performs SOX/GRC Controls.
5. Yearly Preparation of CAS (Books of Account).
6. Responsible for all fixed assets related transaction
7. Work and coordinate with Genpact for all transaction
8. Perform initial P&L and B&S review
a.PPV Report – for Regional Sourcing
b.The request of CTC to CitiBank for the export remittance pertaining to shipment with excisable items
c.Month End Close Activities
d.Handles and provides all the requirements of external auditors (PWC) for the annual statutory audit
e. Other Adhoc
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, business administration, or a related field.
– 3-5 years work experience in related field.
– Strong management and leadership skills.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Proficiency in microsoft excel and accounting software.
– Ability to work effciently in a fast-paced, multitasking environment, while keeping correct data.
– Effective Commnication Skills.