Key Competencies/Skills Needed
• Basic knowledge in documentation
• Basic knowledge and operation of MS Word and MS Excel
• Able to follow a step-by-step procedure
• Strong interpersonal skills/Good communication skills
• Enthusiastic to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
• Must understand requirements of ISO for QMS, EMS, OHSAS and GMP
• Must be able to accurately take down notes from meetings and translate them to official minutes
• Must have the capacity to analyze data and translate them to reports.
Scope of Work
• Performs Q-Pulse related activities such as user registration, uploading of documents and managing activities for new documents, change requests, review, and approval.
• Assists in maintenance of the Document Masterfile
• Assists in IMS-related activities such as awareness programs, internal audits, documentation audits, etc.
• Assists in fulfilling requirements from external audits
• Ensure compliance to all Company GMP, Safety and Security policies, rules and regulations
• Performs other duties that may be required from time to time
• Prepare documentary and technical documents to meet DENR-EMB requirement to Philippine Inventory of Chemicals and Chemical Substances application.
• Maintain and update records that include (scanning, encoding, data keeping, requesting to vendor, etc.) with respect to existing & new application to DENR-EMB and all necessary documents.
• Reports all unsafe conditions and practices to immediate superior for proper action.