Key Competencies/Skills Needed
• Basic knowledge in physical measurements
• Basic knowledge and operation of MS Word and MS Excel
• Strong interpersonal skills/Good communication skills
• Maintains good personal hygiene
• Enthusiastic to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Physically fit and has the ability to lift 25 kilograms
• Must not be color blind
• Must be able to work on shifting and overtime during the week and on weekends as required by the business
Scope of Work
• Assists QA-Comp Analyst for gathering and evaluating all technical data for incoming and on-hand component requirements and recommends the acceptability or non-acceptability of these materials.
• Assists QA-Comp Analyst in the completeness and accuracy of all physical and instrumental analyses of Packaging Components.
• Assists QA-Comp Analyst in coordinating to Quality Assurance, Package Engineering, Sourcing, Planning, and Manufacturing the status of incoming components.
• Monitors and updates the status of all databases relevant to components inspection
• Assists in the maintenance of the laboratory and all its equipment
• Ensure compliance to all Company GMP, Safety and Security policies, rules, and regulations.
• Performs other duties that may be required from time to time.