– Track and Monitor price updates and price differences.
– Prepares Summary Reports based on receipt raw materials for Local and Export
– Communicates, collects, monitors responses to RFQs, Purchase Order cost details, surveys, and other procurement communications to suppliers.
– Coordinates with other Departments in terms of issues of timely deliveries of Raw Materials.
– Ensures the completeness and accuracy of purchase data in the system.
– Billing Book Maintenance
– Tooling Purchase Order Processing and Monitoring including Certificate of Tool Completion.
– Other activities required for projects such as but not limited to Supplier Performance Management.
– Quality – Assist on data analysis and reports, monitors supplier action plan
– Tooling Management – monthly data collection from vendors, tooling inventory, and data verification which includes on-site checking at the supplier.
– Supplier Documents Management – a collection of updated Suppliers Profile and documents.
– Samples – initiates and supports Raw Materials samples preparations from/to suppliers.
– Preferably Graduate of Engineering or any equivalent.
– Experience specializing in Purchasing or Sourcing and extensive experience in dealing with suppliers is an advantage.
– Computer literate (effective use of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
– Must be good in English communication both written and oral.