R&D Lab Technician
Responsible in assisting APMI R&D in its execution of R&D projects. This includes, weighing operations, lab batching, testing, inventory management and good housekeeping in the R&D lab and other related areas.
1. Performs weighing operations at the Processing Warehouse and Dispensing Section (PWDS) for APMI R&D lab batches.
2. RI Handling -submission of inventory transactions to the weighing and warehouse teams, proper storage, identification, locating and disposal of RI’s in the R&D lab.
3. Component requests from Warehouse.
4. Supports R&D Chemists in lab batching and stability testing of samples
5. Shipment preparation for samples to be sent to other R&D sites for testing
6. Supply management in the lab and basic maintenance of R&D equipment.
7. Supports PH R&D‘s compliance to IMS, GMP & EHS regulations by doing tasks related to good housekeeping, safety, quality and GMP procedures of the areas assigned.
8. May perform other tasks from time to time which is related to R&D